Sunday 8 July 2012

greeting

Uhm okay then, I'm not a complete noob to this whole blogging stuff.  I had some eer not some, many blogs when I was in junior high school yeah you know it's effing hard to keep the blog running for a longer time. I haven't used blog since 2 years ago and I forget most of things about it.   And now, I'm  feeling like a cave-man using a computer for the first time. Then, I was like " Blog itu nama senjata yang panjang itu kan?, oh itu golok, golok itu yang dijual di depan sekolah kan?, oh itu batagor" 
Okay, let's end this stupid post, before I say good bye to temen temen SD saya, tetangga, dan para penonton, bapak bapak ibu ibu yang ada disini ah *goyang inul* you guys my beautiful readers, please take care of me in this blogging magical world. *bow* *terbang make elang indosiar bersama pangeran gagak dan gadis idaman*

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment