Thursday 25 October 2012

Big Bang ALIVE Tour Concert in Jakarta~ ♥ ♥ ♥

WOHOOOOOO!
OH MY GOD! That night was like a dream comes true, It was fucking FANTASTIC BABY!
Well, at first me and my poopsmelled  lil sis went to Mata Elang International Stadium together, waited in the super duper crowded line together, ate together, and picked our nose together, oh forget bout that. I didn't have the holy CROWN STICK,so I bought that on the spot and It was pretty expensive but WORTH IT!

Me (right) and my lil sis (left) and EPIC CROWN STICK :")

Okay, I'll skip the boring thingies such as: The supercrazy fangirls in line, the curses of people, the fainting girls.  You know, the concert was REALLY KEWL but It was CHAOS.  I couldn't feel my feet trod on the concrete.  The fangirls and fanboys were really rough, they PULLED my hair, PUSHED me down, and the most important thing: I WAS SEPARATED FROM MY LIL SIS!! But, whatever, I still enjoyed the concert. LOL.


A thousand crown sticks illuminated the whole stadium, GO VIP!

T.O.P was rapping on sagway, LOL!


Seungri sang V.V.I.P, oh you are growing so fast,son :")


Yo Taeyang you are so damn hawt babeee!! 


Daesung's white wings in WINGS (y)

My extremely crazy husband, G-Dragon :*

and some random photos...














Puhlease Taeyang, stop stripping pleaaase *drolling*



They are just effing funny ROFL


Okaaaay, that's all.  I really do ENJOY the concert albeit this "mas mas" invaded my happines
I hate you "mas mas" with a tall body and looooooooong hand

Yes, look! yes ! That hand blocked my sight of my HANSUM GD!
LOLOLOL

TAKE MY HEART, TAKE MY SOUL BACK, BIGBANG!! ♥ ♥ ♥

NB: Sorry, for the rafferty fucking grammar asdfghjklxcvbnm I dont care LOL


Tired face of mine -__-
good night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment