Thursday 14 February 2013

Devil

I never thought that I'd fall for you

The devil inside me are my brain and heart
So, I can't think clearly nor do things wisely
Act like no one cares
Treat like no one with you
Speak like no one has ears

Oh
Maybe you are the one?
You are the devil
You are my distraction
You are the virus, attacks the wall and let it burn

I reach your hands and you drag me
Somewhere I know for absent
A place where is full of woes
It hurts me
But I don't give a fuck
I don't give a fuck cause my brain isn't working anymore
Same thing goes to my heart
My tact is under your control
Do whatever you want, Your Majesty

I crumple
I still don't care
I'm shattered
I still don't care

Thinking that I'm a bulletproof
But I can still feel the bruises which are gilding my body
I can still feel the pain in my chest
I can still feel the scent of blood in the air

Can I hate you?
You are an catastrophe
An awful blizzard in the desert





I love you



No comments:

Post a Comment