Thursday 9 August 2012

Fall and Love

A class
A team
A chat

Love is sucks, it makes you feel so weird, and now I'm stuck by that cursed thing.
Non stop fast-beating heart, cold sweat on your back, and two hours nail-biting.
You can't stop gazing and staring that sweet smile
His slender body
His wristband
His jacket
His backpack
All those things are not strange for you, you have already remembered them
He looks cool on bike, you really love it
But you hate it when a girl is on his bike
Jelly? Yeah of course
You hide your heartbroken face by a smile and a sweet good-bye for them

You text him, and he texts you back
There is an ear-to-ear smile hanging on your face
You are happy, for sure
Wondering, is he happy over there when he got your text?
'LOL'
It's the hardest thing you've got
Curious,
Is he bored?
or
He does really laugh and thinks you are funny

You pray every night,
hope he will text you first
You pray every night,
hope he will miss you
You pray every night,
hope he will smile at you

You are afraid, he is liking somebody else
You are afraid, he only thinks you as a normal friend
You are afraid being friendzoned by him

Hey boy, I'm in love with you so hard,extremely HARD!
Other sides, you are really an evil
You make my heart bursts every I think of you
You make my belly hurts without a reason
You make my mind blank, distracted, agitated
So mean, you are so mean!

My eyes feel heavy
Tears are crawling down my cheek
Hands are clenching so hard, I can feel the nails, making white crescents on my palms
Why am I crying for you?
Oh I'm just afraid and insecure
That you won't love me back
That you won't turn your head and smile at me
That you won't...ah just forget it

I don't want you to read it but I want you to know my feelings at the same way

***

You, yes you! A boy with a really weird name!

I *cough LOVE YOU!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment