Saturday 18 August 2012

Love is in The Air

2 weeks

It's not a long time at all
But, I love when you text me first
Everyday, I'm waiting
Holding the phone, worries are burdening my back
Hands sweating of anxiousness, it's really uncomfortable
I often wipe my hands on my shirt

Jolted!
My phone vibrates, the LED is blinking red
A smile carves my face
I love when you call my name on it
I love when you tell me you are sick
I love when you ask me for the cure
I love everything that you have told me

But
A tweet which is posted by you
A mellow one
Hey, who are you waiting for?
Are you liking anybody else?
I'm here for you, you don't have to worry

You text me first, yeah everyday
But, I'm always be the last one

Ah,it's frustrating
Love is sucks
>:(

It's a really short post and I hope you don't know anything about this

1 comment: